upresults.nic.in 12th 2017: UTTAR Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad conducts the up board intermediate and high school exams every year. This time, the board of secondary and higher secondary education, Allahabad is also going to conduct the annual examinations for class 10th and 12th in the month of March. Since authorities have already declared the up board intermediate exam time table 2017, students are willing to know more about other details. They want to know how to download admit card for UP board 12th class 2017. They want to know to check up board 12th results 2017.
When it comes to checking 12th class results for up board, you can easily check it online by visiting the official web portal of the board i.e. at www.upresults.nic.in. But here, you will be given complete information on how to access up board 12th results 2017 on mobile. So, let’s keep reading this informative piece of writing.
How to Access UP Board 12th Results 2017 on Mobile phone upresults.nic.in:
There are basically two ways available to access upmsp intermediate results for 2017 examination i.e. through the internet or using an SMS service. Let’s first have a detailed look at how you can check your up board 12th exam results 2017 using a phone with internet connection.
- First of all, you are suggested to open the official web portal of upresults.
- By visiting at upresults.nic.in 2017 page , you need to look for the Results option.
- By clicking the results option, you will need to choose your course from the drop down menu i.e. up board Intermediate results 2017.
- Now, click on this link.
- You will be redirected to a new web page.
- Here you need to enter your roll number.
- Having submitted your roll number on given empty space, you need to click on Submit option.
- Now, you have your result.
- You can also check your results by entering your date of birth and name.
- If you need a print copy of the same, you should have a computer attached to a printer machine.
- Now, click on print option.
- Let’s grab the internet copy of up intermediate results for 2017 examination.
How to Access UP Board 12th Results 2017 through SMS
You can also access your UP intermediate board exam results 2017 through an SMS. For this, you need to get SMS service activated on your number. For availing this facility, you don’t need to have a mobile phone with internet connection. What all you need to have to access up board intermediate result is a mobile phone with an activated SIM card. Let’s check out how to access up board 12th exam results 2017 through SMS.
- Choose your mobile service provider such as airtel, idea, reliance, Vodafone, etc.
- You need to send an SMS with your roll number on a said official number.
- Since it is a paid service, your balance will be deducted after sending SMS for the same.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- Once your exam results for up board intermediate 2017 is declared, you will be sent details of your result.
- Since different mobile companies offer different types of SMS instructions, you should first know about the SMS instructions from your chosen service provider.
For further updates about UP Board 12th Results 2017, Please stay with us or visit upresults.nic.in